Thursday, July 9, 2009

Not as depressing...

A million thanks and hugs to Melody and Victoria who left me the sweetest comments :) you guys are such amazing people to leave sweet words for me, let alone actually give a shit about someone you dont know lol! It means alot to know people out there really do care xoxox.
My scan went good, so im really happy about that. My boyfriends out of jail as of yesterday so its good to have him back. Making some funeral plans but havent really made much progress. Its just so hard to choose all these things that i feel dont really matter to me right now. I know they will later though. Madisons worse but when we were having our wee before bedtime bonding (nappy change and air out, moisturise and massage her skin coz she doesnt get fluids and its dry as hell, and reading books etc.) she actually laughed! I tickled her tummy and beeped her nose and she let out the tiniest wee sound but it was a laugh for sure! Lol i started crying coz it was just so amazing. Not sad crying, like happy crying. Just knowing she knows what im on about and is still in there somewhere makes me so, so happy. Even though the worst is coming, i know we're both gunna be ok, wherever we are in this universe. She knows how much i and everyone else loves her and i know whatever it is waiting out there for us, it cant be so bad. Especially for the sweetest wee girl in the world! Thats what keeps me going through the day. xoxox

No comments: